PLAYER GUIDELINES FOR BOOKING AND PLAYING
To meet WSNB operating guidelines, we have implemented a number of policies and procedures that have to be followed when you are inside the tennis center. We ask that you please follow all visual and verbal instructions so we can all work together to ensure your tennis center stays open and everyone feels that the AFTC is a safe place to enjoy the many tennis playing options we offer.
Please note that all players will be required to follow the Return to Play Guidelines published by our Provincial Sports Organization and the AFTC guidelines.
Please read all the guidelines below to ensure you have a worry-free tennis experience at the AFTC.
Booking a Court:
Online booking is available for player card holders only.
For non player card holders please call 457.2382 to reserve a court.
Paying for a Court & Items:
When booking a court for yourself and 1-3 other people please ensure you give the name of the players that will be playing. This will allow each player to pay through their account online once their name is on a court. Other means of payment are:
- E- transfer
- Online through your account
- Call with your credit card number
- If you have to pay at the reception desk, we’re happy to accept cash, debit or credit. Please follow physical distancing directions when approaching the customer service desk.
Prior to Arriving at the Center:
- Please stay at home if you show any flu like symptoms. (Call to cancel your court)
- Please try and arrive dressed in your tennis gear. We are limiting the number of people allowed in the washroom at the same time.
When Arriving at the Center:
- Please only arrive 5 minutes before your court booking
- You will be greeted by a staff member. Do not enter if you have any of the listed symptoms
- Only 4 persons allowed in the lobby area at a time
- If you have a face mask please wear it when in the lobby/passage/viewing gallery
- We will provide a limited number of spots to hang your coats and leave your outdoor shoes
Singles and doubles played inside your extended family & friends bubble does not require physical distancing. Singles and doubles played outside of your bubble must still adhere to physical distancing guidelines.
We strongly recommend when playing with people outside your bubble you follow the physical distancing playing guidelines.
- Pass the ball with your racket
- Don’t change sides
- Don’t shake hands
When Leaving the Court:
- Ensure you gather all your belongings including tennis balls, cans, and empty bottles. Nothing should be left on the court
- Leave the court and exit the building while keeping physical distance to others
- You may exit the building through any side exit door
General Facility Guidelines:
- Limited number of people in a washroom at a time
- Maximum of 10 people in the lounge
Q. Can I watch my kids tennis lesson?
A. Yes! However we are limiting the number of people in the viewing area to 10
Q. Can we have a cold beverage after our game.
A. Yes, you will be able to enjoy a drink with friends / family from the same bubble. If you are from a different bubble you need to be 6ft from the next person.
Folks the “NEW NORM” at the AFTC is going to be different to the “OLD NORM”. Please be patient as we all navigate through the new norm together. We want to ensure you, your family, friends, and the AFTC staff are safe. Help us spread the positive safe vibe we have at the tennis center. We need you support.
If you have any questions please contact, email@example.com
Rufus and staff.