SUMMER CAMPS GUIDELINES
The Abony Family Tennis (AFTC) is following all the necessary WSNB, GNB guidelines as well as managing tennis camps guidelines from Tennis Canada and TNB. As restrictions may be lifted or implemented, we will continue to monitor the situation and make necessary changes to our procedures.
Please see below camp and facility COVID guidelines.
All campers to have both forms completed before the first day of camp.
- AFTC camp waiver to be sent to all campers
- COVID prescreening questionnaire to be sent to all campers
When arriving at the center
- One identified parent to drop of and pick up of child.
- Parents are encouraged not to come inside the facility unless they absolutely need to come in.
Any person entering the facility will be asked the required questions.
A notice with questions will be posted on a board outside the facility.
A monitor will ensure everyone is asked the questions.
All campers to be checked in by the monitor
The monitor will check off:
- Waiver received
- COVID pre-screening questionnaire received
- Camper(s) will be escorted/directed to their court where their pro will be.
WSN and GNB camp guidelines will be followed
- Campers from the same pod will follow physical distancing guidelines where possible
- Campers from 2 different pods will not be able to mix. 2m rule must be followed.
- Maximum 1 coach 6 students on one court
- Red ball. 2 players on one net
All equipment to be sprayed or wiped down with disinfected solution.
Campers will not be allowed to touch any cones, fitness equipment etc
At the end of the day, balls, rackets, cones, etc, will cleaned
All AFTC COVID operating guidelines will be strictly followed
All touch points will be sanitized throughout the day.
Education session prior to each camp will be conducted by Tennis Director
Walk through with all campers
- Sanitizer stations
- Hand washing procedure
- Access to toilets. 1 person allowed
- Personal behaviors reinforced
Staff and children must practice good hand hygiene.
Must wash their hands frequently with soap and water, especially:
• on arrival;
• before and after meals;
• after using the toilet;
• after blowing nose, coughing or sneezing;
In addition, staff are required to wash their hands:
• after helping a child use the toilet;
Outbreak management plan
Camper / staff to in self isolation as soon as possible.
The back small office will be used for anyone wanting to self-isolate due to any symptoms they might occur at the center. Camper will be isolated until they are picked up. Staff will notify parent ASAP.